FREE UPS SurePost® Shipping for orders over $50
Within the continental United States we ship all of our products directly to you from our warehouses located in McDonough, GA and Los Angeles, CA.
Additional UPS Delivery Options
All UPS orders come with a tracking number. Track your UPS package here
Same-Day Shipping for UPS Orders (Business Days Only):
All UPS orders received before 11:00 a.m. PST (2:00 p.m EST) will be shipped the same business day, as long as the items are in stock and the customer's billing address matches that on file with their credit institution. If the billing address does not match the address on file with the credit institution, we cannot ship your order until we confirm the correct address. All orders received after 11:00 a.m. PST will be shipped the next business day.
Please note that we do not ship or deliver on weekends or on holidays. If you select expedited service on Saturday, your order will be shipped the next business day.
U.S. Postal Services (USPS) Delivery Option
Shipping Time Expectations for the United States
United States Postal Service (USPS) - American PO Boxes and APO orders will only be sent via USPS, with a delivery expectation of 3-10 business days. Please note, this is a shipping estimate, not a guarantee. Delivery expectation for orders shipped outside of the continental United States will vary depending on location and type of delivery service selected. Please do not choose this option if you are able to choose UPS. This method will only ship same-day when placed before 6 a.m. PST.
UPS SurePost® - deliveries can be expected to arrive in 4-9 business days after the day it was shipped within the continental United States.
UPS Ground Delivery - deliveries are guaranteed to arrive in 4-7 business days after the day it was shipped within the continental United States.
UPS 3-Day Select - delivery within 3 business days after the day it was shipped, within the continental United States.
UPS Second-Day Delivery - delivery throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico, by the end of the second business day after the day it was shipped. Intra-Alaska shipments are not guaranteed. Deliveries to remote locations in Alaska and Hawaii may take an additional 1-5 days.
UPS Next-Day Air Delivery - delivery on the next business day after it was shipped. Please note that this service is available to the 48 contiguous states, but may not be available to some rural areas. Some addresses in Alaska and Hawaii will have an additional day of shipping added due to end-of-day shipping commitments.
UPS Worldwide - guaranteed on-time delivery from 2-5 business days after the day it was shipped. Please note that customs delays and duty charges may be applied with this delivery method, so please check with your local Customs office.
Canadian orders are shipped via the post office (USPS and Canada Post), as it is by far the most cost effective method.
For items shipping within Canada, the following shipping options are available:
- Canada Post Expedited Parcel $7.00 - Delivery estimate is 2-9 business days and varies by destination.
- For other expedited options, please contact customer service for a quote.
For items shipping from the U.S., the following shipping options are available:
- First Class Mail International $7.00 - Delivery estimate unavailable as this method is not trackable and varies by destination.
- Priority Mail International $20.00 - Delivery estimate 6-10 business days. Tracking number provided.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - Cost varies by destination. Delivery estimate is 3-5 business days.
Please note that Canadian deliveries shipped from the U.S. may be delayed at the border for an extended time by Canadian Customs and they may charge a fee. This delay and fee are random and not all parcels are stopped or charged.
Canadian customers please note: your letter carrier may collect HST, GST and/or PST upon delivery, depending upon your province. Sometimes, taxes are not charged. We have no control over this. Please do not ask us to declare a lower amount on the customs declaration. To do so would be illegal.
We reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason.
Besides the United States and Canada, we also ship to the following countries:
Shipping Restrictions for Delivery Outside of the USA
- Please do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and they change frequently. We are not responsible for knowing these laws and keeping up with the changes. It is your responsibility as a shopper to check with your local Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
- If the package is seized by Customs officials for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will not issue you a refund or credit. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping and any surcharges plus a 15% restocking fee.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may be applied by Customs. We do not charge or collect any duties or taxes and do not know how much they may cost you. Check with your local Customs office to determine what, if any, duties and taxes may be applicable.
- We report the exact amount of the sale and the contents of the package on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount or to claim that a different product is being shipped. If NaturalWellbeing is charged for YOUR taxes and/or duties on the shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card. Where possible for a description of the package contents on the Customs form, we claim "Food supplements - for personal use only." Please do not ask us to claim order as a "gift," "samples," or any other incorrect description.
- Please note that International and Canadian deliveries may be delayed at the border. We have no control over this. This delay is random and not all parcels are stopped.
- We reserve the right to decline an order for any reason.