Reclaiming personal health: New life and no hair loss!
Clinical Herbalist Reviewed on July 21, 2016 by Paulina Nelega, RH
Posted in Hair Care Tips
Hair loss can be damaging to anyone’s self-confidence. For Patricia, losing her hair felt like losing herself!” Patricia had a very intense retail sales job in her twenties, working different hours every day and never having the same days off. This stressful work lifestyle was very damaging to Patricia’s health in many ways. “I had infections, I was constantly angry, and I did not get enough nutrition throughout the day,” she remembers.
Patricia eventually quit the job, but suffered health consequences for years. She had severe headaches and experienced hair loss. As a result she had to switch to part-time employment as she was no longer physically able to commit to a full-time job.
Losing her hair felt like Patricia was losing herself… “I no longer wore my hair up and have since tried to cover up the loss with longer bangs,” she says. “I do miss wearing my hair up and more than that, I wanted to feel like myself again.”
Patricia did online research and found Hair Essentials. She read the online reviews and decided to try it out. After receiving the product at her home in Washington state, she immediately started using it, and after taking the pills for four months, Patricia was very impressed with the changes. “I was extremely excited to begin to feel normal again”, she says.
In addition to taking the Hair Essentials treatment, Patricia also made some significant changes to her lifestyle. She now exercises every day and has committed to a healthy diet. But what made the real difference is Hair Essentials. “I can say with excitement that I take these pills every day because they assist me in maintaining good health and I am able to be myself,” she reports.
Patricia has now been using this product on a daily basis for the last 18 months, and while her hair has not fully grown back yet, she is now starting to see regrowth. She just knew that the process would take time as her body went through so much. Patricia is now feeling so much better that she is now considering working full-time again.
All-natural, nutritional supplement prepared from carefully selected botanical sources, along with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. The benefits of these ingredients are revitalizing to your entire health andwellness, not just beauty and healthy hair growth!
- Saw Palmetto berry (Serenoa repens): Studies have shown that Saw Palmetto inhibits the enzyme, 5-alpha reductase, that manufactures the hormone DHT. DHT is found in the scalp hair follicles and causes the follicles to shrink. By lowering the levels of DHT in the scalp hair follicles, Saw Palmetto encourages the body’s hormones to stay in balance and promotes a healthy environment for hair to grow.
- Fo-Ti root (Reynoutria multiflora): Nourishes the body and blood to promote hair growth and strengthen overall vitality. Traditionally used to reverse gray hair back to its original color.
- Bu Gu Zhi fruit (Psoralea corylifolia): Supports circulation to the scalp, improving the delivery of nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth. It has also been shown to provide antioxidant action and is an important plant of both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda of India.
- Han Lian Cao herb (Eclipta prostrata): Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to prevent premature graying, Han Lian Cao supports overall vitality, including hair health. In the Ayurvedic healing tradition of India, the leaf extract of Eclipta is considered an excellent overall rejuvenative, and especially beneficial for the hair.
- Bamboo stem and leaf extract (70% Silica) (Bambusa vulgaris): Bamboo is the richest botanical source of silica, also known as nature’s ‘beauty mineral.’ It is also one of the fastest-growing and most sustainable of plants, making it an easy-on-the-environment choice for healthy hair. Silica plays an integral role in building and maintaining connective tissue throughout the body, which includes hair, skin, and nails, and is renowned for improving texture, strength, and sheen of hair.
- Horsetail stem extract (7% Silica) (Equisetum arvense): Like Bamboo, Horsetail is rich in silica which helps promote stronger hair, skin, and nails. Silica may also help build stronger bones and teeth by improving calcium assimilation in the body.
- Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum): Contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that primarily supports the liver and its many detoxification processes
- Rice Bran: Bran is the outer layer of the grain that is removed during the milling process of brown rice to white. It contains over 100 different vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, including vitamin E, and is a rich source of moisturizing oleic acid. Rice bran contains amino acids that are incorporated into the protein that composes the hair shaft, promoting stronger hair that is less prone to breakage and split ends.
- White Tea leaf extract (80% Polyphenols) (Camellia sinensis): Contains high levels of beneficial phytonutrients called polyphenols. Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants that protect cells, including the scalp’s hair follicles, against oxidative stress and damage from free-radicals. This helps hair to grow in stronger and healthier.
- Borage Seed Oil: Borage seed oil is a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 essential fatty acid. GLA helps reduce inflammation within the hair follicles that can lead to damage and hair loss. It is moisturizing and helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and increasing the ability of cells to retain water.
- Flax Seed Oil (Omega-3 fatty acid): Contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 essential fatty acid. ALA is anti-inflammatory and helps maintain the health of the hair follicles. It is moisturizing and helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and increasing the ability of cells to retain water.
- Black Pepper seed extract (95% Piperine) (Piper nigrum): An extract from Black Pepper, piperine, has the ability to increase the absorption of other nutrients.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): MSM is a rich sulfur (S) source which is vital for the structural development of healthy hair and skin.
- Vitamin A (100% as natural beta-carotene): Helps maintain healthy skin, hair, and mucous membranes. Vitamin A is an antioxidant that protects cells from free-radical damage. It also reduces bacterial overgrowth in glandular ducts of the skin and scalp which decreases sebum (oil) buildup and inflammation. This enables hair to grow in more easily and healthier.
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate): An excellent free-radical scavenger (antioxidant) and important structural component of collagen, the most abundant protein in connective tissue. Calcium ascorbate is a natural form of vitamin C that is easily absorbed into the bloodstream for maximum benefit.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): A powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free-radicals. In the form of d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, vitamin E is considered to be more stable than many other forms of vitamin E. It works synergistically with other antioxidants including vitamins A and C, and the mineral selenium.
- Biotin: An important B vitamin involved in many metabolic reactions, including the production of scalp oils that ensure a healthier environment for hair to grow in. A deficiency of this B vitamin is associated with alopecia (hair loss).
- Iodine (from Kelp): The iodine in kelp helps regulate production of the thyroid hormone, which plays a role in the length of time that hair remains in its dormant stage. It encourages the hair follicle to become active again and promote new hair growth.
- Selenium (as amino acid chelate) Deficiency of this mineral is common due to depletion in the soil caused by commercial cultivation techniques.
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate): Zinc is essential for cell growth, and symptoms of a zinc deficiency can include dandruff and hair loss.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of Hair Essentials™ is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures, and documentation to assure the product produced has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that it is represented to possess.
- Vegetarian formulation and even the capsules are 100% plant-based.
- Certified gluten-free and NonGMO
- 90-Day Hassle free return guarantee!
Order Hair Essentials here for $39.99 and Save $10 today.
Paulina Nelega, RH, has been in private practice as a Clinical Herbalist for over 15 years. She has developed and taught courses in herbal medicine, and her articles on health have appeared in numerous publications. She is very passionate about the healing power of nature. Ask Dr. Jan