CLINICAL STUDY: HAIR ESSENTIALS PROVEN TO REDUCE HAIR LOSS
In September 2014, Thomas J. Stephens & Associates, Inc., a third-party clinical research organization (CRO) in Dallas, Texas, completed a single-center clinical trial to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of Hair Essentials when used by women with thinning and shedding hair and female pattern hair loss/androgenic alopecia (Ludwig I and II) over the course of 90 days.
The results of the clinical study indicate that Hair Essentials is statistically significant in:
- Reducing hair loss/shedding/thinning
- Increasing hair growth and coverage on scalp
- Improving overall hair condition and appearance of hair
- Improving quality of life and emotional wellbeing of users
|Stephens Study Number||C14-D087|
|Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc Study Number||Hair Essentials HT1000|
|Name of Study||A Single-Center Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of a Natural Supplement for Women with Androgenic Alopecia (Ludwig I and II)|
|Test Material||Active Supplement HT 1000|
|Testing Start Date:||May 6, 2014|
|Testing End Date:||September 5, 2014|
- Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc. conducted a 90-day clinical usage study to assess the efficacy and tolerability of Hair Essentials when used by women with thinning and shedding hair, and female pattern hair loss/androgenic alopecia (Ludwig I and II).
- A total of 26 women completed the study.
- During the course of the study, subjects took 3 capsules daily of Hair Essentials, as directed on the bottle label.
- Clinical evaluations were conducted at visit 1 (baseline), visit 2 (day 3), visit 3 (day 45), visit 4 (day 48 [day 45 + 3 days]), visit 5 (day 90), and visit 6 (day 93 [day 90 + 3 days]).
- Data points were collected by imaging analysis (series of macro photographs and standardized global photographs), scalp tattoo, shed hair count, investigator rating, subject rating, and self-assessment questionnaires.
1. Investigator rating documented a statistically significant improvement in:
- Reduction of hair loss/shedding/hair thinning
- Hair growth
- Scalp hair coverage
- Overall treatment benefit
2. Study participants documented a statistically significant improvement in:
- Decreased hair loss/shedding
- Increased hair growth
- Reduction of bald spots (if applicable)
- Improved appearance of hair
- Satisfaction with hairline at the front of the head
- Satisfaction with hair on the top of the head
- Satisfaction with hair overall as an improvement from baseline
3. Decreased Shed Hair. 65.4% of study participants experienced reduced shedding by day 90.
4. Increased Hair Thickness. 52% of study participants experienced increased hair thickness by day 90.
5. Increased New Hair Growth. 16.2% increase in hair count in 52% of subjects by day 90.
6. Self-Assessment Questionnaire indicated a statistically significant improvement in subjects feeling more youthful, happy and confident after 90 days of using Hair Essentials.
Renewed confidence + healthy hair starts here.
Hair Essentials gives you the renewed confidence and healthy hair you deserve.
Give yourself the gift of healthy hair today.